Nestle Healthcare Nutrition Isosource® 1.5 Tube Feeding Formula, Unflavored, Ultrapak, 1000mL, Closed System.
Isosource® 1.5 CAL Complete Liquid Formula is a nutritionally complete, calorically dense tube feeding formula that contains fiber to help support digestive health and bowel function. Isosource® HN is also available for patients with elevated calorie and/or protein requirements. Available in a carton for open-system administration or an UltraPak® for closed-system administration.
- Calorically-dense, nutritionally-complete, fiber-containing tube-feeding formula
- IS50TM fiber blend: a proprietary blend of insoluble and soluble fibers to help support normal bowel function and digestive health
- High-quality casein-soy protein blend to help support lean body mass
- Primary fat source is canola oil which is naturally rich in monounsaturated fat and contains ALA, an omega-3 fatty acid
- Suitable for these diets: lactose intolerance, gluten-free, kosher
- Not for individuals with galactosemia
- Provides nutritional support for individuals with elevated caloric and protein needs, shortened feeding schedules, fluid restriction, volume intolerance, bowel management, or malnutrition.
- Contains Milk and Soy Protein
- Tube Feeding Bag
- Available in 1000 mL. and 1500 mL.
- Elevated caloric and protein needs
- Shortened feeding schedules
- Fluid restriction
- Volume intolerance
- Bowel management
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION
Suitable for these diets:
- Lactose intolerance*
*Not for individuals with galactosemia
Water, Glucose Syrup, Canola Oil, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Soy Protein Isolate, And Less Than 2% Of Medium Chain Triglycerides, Calcium Caseinate, Pea Fiber, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Citrate, Inulin (From Chicory), Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Citrate, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Carrageenan, Magnesium Oxide, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.