Omron 5 Series® Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor.
The OMRON 5 Series Wireless Bluetooth® Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor will measure, store and let you review 60 readings for one user, and includes a wide-range D-ring cuff (fits arms 9in to 17in in circumference).
- Advanced Accuracy Technology measures five times more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure readings less affected by any breathing or movements during measurement
- Hypertension Indicator displays a "HIGH" symbol if your systolic (upper) measurement reaches 130 mmHg or above, and/or if your diastolic (lower) measurement reaches 80 mmHg or above
- Wireless Bluetooth Convenience to sync to the OMRON Connect app on your iOS® or Android® devices (for a complete list of compatible devices, List of compatible devices) and the OMRON Health skill for Amazon® Alexa®-enabled devices
- Advanced Averaging automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- Irregular Heartbeat Symbol alerts you to the number of irregular heartbeats (up to 3) while your blood pressure is being measured
- Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff is designed for a more comfortable measurement; fits arms 9in to 17in in circumference
NOTE: Unit operates on 2 AAA batteries (included)
Length: 0.8in, Width: 3.7in, Height: 2.4in
Weight: 3 oz.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.