Omron Pocket Pain Pro® TENS Unit.
OMRON Pocket Pain Pro TENS Unit is a simple but powerful, drug-free solution for relief of achy, stiff or sore muscle and joint pain.
Utilizes Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) technology used by physical therapists and chiropractors for more than 30 years
Features 3 pre-set pain programs (Arm/Shoulder, Lower Back and Leg/Foot)¬ and 2 massage-like modes (Knead and Steady) each with 10 adjustable levels of power intensity to help relieve pain almost anywhere
Small, portablesy-to-use, and can be used discretely anywhere
Long Life Pads
Includes comfortable, self-adhesive Long Life Pads (1 pair) that are reusable up to 150 times with plastic holder for storage
Safe & Effective
100% drug-free relief for multiple pains
OMRON Pocket Pain Pro TENS Unit is a simple but powerful, drug-free solution for relief of achy, stiff or sore muscle and joint pain. Available without a prescription, the Pocket Pain Pro helps to manage your pain in as little as 15 minutes. Under your personalized control, this portable TENS unit invented by OMRON, the pain relief experts for 20 years, provides power and relief for multiple body pains.
NOTE: To avoid damage to the device, use only with the leads, electrodes, and accessories recommended by OMRON.
The Pocket Pain Pro TENS Unit has been updated to a new SKU (old – PM3029, new – PM400). Product features are the same.
Includes: TENS Unit, 2 Standard Long Life Pads, Pad Holder, Electrode Cords, 2 AAA Batteries, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide.
Length: 0.9", Width: 3", Height: 2.8" Weight: 2.6oz.
- Long Life Pads: OMRON's Long Life Pads (PMLLPAD), included with the unit, are durable, comfortable and gently adhere to your skin.
- Long Life Pads Large: OMRON's TENS Unit Pads (PMLLPAD-L) for larger muscles & pains (NOT INCLUDED WITH THE UNIT).
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.