Omron Professional Intellisense® Blood Pressure Monitor.
Clinically validated for accuracy, the OMRON IntelliSense Professional Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is designed for clinical use in a professional setting including a physician’s office, hospital, or other point of care environment.
Automatic cuff inflation
and deflation eliminates the need to predetermine inflation level setting
Average mode measures up to three readings and averages the total, for a more accurate measurement
Greater choice of arm cuff circumferences with four cuff sizes included -- small, medium, large and extra-large
Reliable power supply
through included AC adapter or rechargeable battery pack
- Blood Pressure Unit
- Extra Large Cuff (fits arms 17" to 20" in circumference)
- Large Cuff (fits arms 13" to 17" in circumference)
- Medium Cuff (fits arms 9" to 13" in circumference)
- Small Cuff (fits arms 7" to 9" in circumference)
- AC adapter, Air Tube, Battery Pack, Instruction Manual
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.