Smith & Nephew Conformant™ 2 Non-Adherent Contact Layer, 12" x 24".
CONFORMANT 2 is a sterile, air permeable, transparent, polyethylene wound contact layer designed to act as a non-adherent interface between the wound and the secondary dressing.
- CONFORMANT 2 dressings are indicated to provide covering for the wound bed. CONFORMANT 2 may be used in the management of partial and full-thickness wounds including leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, second degree burns, surgical wounds and diabetic foot ulcers.
- For OTC applications, CONFORMANT 2 is indicated for the management of minor wounds including abrasions, skin tears, minor burns and scalds.
CONFORMANT™ 2 Non-Adherent Wound Contact Layer
CONFORMANT 2 is a sterile, air permeable, transparent, polyethylene wound contact layer designed to act as a non-adherent interface between the wound and the secondary dressing
- Permeable and flexible
CONFORMANT 2 is non-adherent and saves nursing time. Because it is permeable and flexible, CONFORMANT 2 can be used over most wound sites under an absorbent outer dressing. Because CONFORMANT 2 is made entirely from high-density polyethylene, it tears easily and uniformly in the direction of the grain for dressing customization. CONFORMANT 2 is compatible with most topical agents, liquids and creams. Covers the wound and allows removal with less disturbance to granulation tissue. Transparency allows easy monitoring of a wound or graft.
CONFORMANT 2 dressings are indicated to provide covering for the wound bed. For OTC applications, CONFORMANT 2 may be used for the management of minor wounds including:
- Skin tears
- Minor burns and scalds
Under the care of a healthcare professional, CONFORMANT 2 may be used in the management of partial and full thickness wounds including:
- Leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Second degree burns
- Surgical wounds
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- During the body's normal healing process, unnecessary material is removed from the wound which will make the wound appear larger after the first few dressing changes. If the wound continues to get larger after the first few dressing changes, consult an appropriate healthcare professional.
- Should any signs of irritation (redness, swelling, increased burning sensation), maceration (over-hydration of the skin), hyper-granulation (excess tissue) or sensitivity (allergic reactions) appear, discontinue use and consult an appropriate healthcare professional.
- This product is not recommended for use on sensitve areas, such as around the face and eyes, unless under the advice of an appropriate healthcare professional.
- Not for 3rd degree burns.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.