Smith & Nephew Exu-Dry™ Wound Dressing, 3" Slit Disc, Medium Absorbency.
EXU-DRY dressings are designed to minimize adherence and provide more comfort during and between dressing changes. The multi-layer, sealed construction results in a one piece, highly absorbent, anti-shear dressing that eliminates frayed edges, loose threads and linting. Non-occlusive, soft and pliable, EXU-DRY will not disturb new granulation tissue.
EXU-DRY Dressings are indicated for exudate absorption and the management of partial-to full-thickness wounds including ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic, pressure), donor sites, surgical incisions, surgical excisions and burns (first and second degree).
EXU-DRY™ - Anti-Sheer Absorbent Dressing
EXU-DRY is a one-piece wound dressing made up of multiple layers.
- Outer Layer - High density polyethylene
- Inner Layers - Highly absorbent rayon/cellulose blend
- Anti Shear Layer - High density polyethylene
- Wound Contact Layer - High density polyethylene
- EXU DRY is a unique one-piece wound dressing designed to cover the wound with reduced friction, save nursing time and lower total dressing costs. EXU DRY replaces non-adherent dressings, gauze and abdominal pads.
- Non-adherent to the wound, EXU DRY is more comfortable for patients during and between dressing changes. EXU DRY's Anti Shear Layer helps reduce shearing thus may help protect fragile granulation tissue. EXU DRY's one-piece, multi-layer sealed construction eliminates frayed edges, loose threads and linting. EXU DRY minimizes disruption to new granulation tissue.
- Highly absorbent, EXU DRY helps reduce the risk of maceration and irritation to the wound and surrounding tissue. EXU DRY wicks away drainage from the wound into the entire dressing, reducing the frequency of dressing changes.
- Non-occlusive, soft and pliable, EXU DRY is available in a wide range of sizes and shapes to accommodate virtually any wound or body contour. Because EXU DRY is permeable and non-occlusive, it can be used as a wet or dry dressing on clean or contaminated wounds.
- EXU DRY is compatible with most topical agents, liquids and creams.
Indicated for exudate absorption and the management of partial to full-thickness wounds. Some typical wounds are:
- Ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic)
- Pressure sores
- Donor sites
- Surgical incisions
- Surgical excisions
- Burns (1st and 2nd degree)
- During the body's normal healing process, unnecessary material is removed from the wound which will make the wound appear larger after the first few dressing changes. If the wound continues to get larger after the first few dressing changes, consult an appropriate healthcare professional.
- Should any signs of irritation (redness, swelling, increased burning sensation), maceration (over-hydration of the skin), hyper-granulation (excess tissue) or sensitivity (allergic reactions) appear, discontinue use and consult an appropriate healthcare professional.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.