Smith & Nephew Replicare Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing, 3-1/2" x 5-1/2".
REPLICARE Thin dressings are hydrocolloid dressings which are designed to create and maintain a moist wound environment by absorbing wound exudate to form a soft gel. The polyurethane film allows excess moisture to transpire through it, thus enhancing the ability of the dressing to manage exudate absorption. A moist wound environment is known to promote granulation tissue and epithelialization in wounds.
REPLICARE is indicated for lightly exuding wounds including partial to full thickness wounds ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic, and pressure), donor sites, surgical incisions, surgical excisions and burns (first and second degree).
REPLICARE™ Thin Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing
REPLICARE Thin is made from a polyurethane film with a thin layer of absorbent colloid.
Moist wound environment
REPLICARE Thin maintains a moist wound environment that assists in promoting autolytic debridement while managing low levels of exudate.
Goes on easy, comes off clean
The sterile, no-touch, self-adhering application system makes REPLICARE Thin simple to apply - even while wearing gloves. High cohesive properties keep the dressing from falling apart and leaving residue in the wound, so there's minimal risk of local irritation.
Like original REPLICARE, REPLICARE Thin stretches easily and returns to its original shape more completely than other hydrocolloid dressings - even over joints. This suppleness and flexibility allows the dressings to give without migrating, minimizing granulation tissue injury and damage to periwound skin integrity.
Improves patient comfort
REPLICARE Thin permits increased ease of patient mobility without uncomfortable pulling of the skin, especially over joints. The dressing's thin profile also makes it cosmetically acceptable to patients.
REPLICARE Thin promotes more cost-effective use of material and resources and nursing services. The dressing is totally transparent, so there is no need to disturb the dressing to check for saturation or healing progress. The waterproof polyurethane film cover material allows the dressing to be easily cleaned and permits patients to bathe or shower without the need for a dressing change. The dressing also aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination. The no-touch application system results in fewer wasted dressings, and the combination of conformability, adhesion and absorption extends wear time and reduces the risk of wound contamination.
- REPLICARE Thin is indicated for exudate absorption and the management of partial to full thickness wounds. Some typical wounds are:
Ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic)
Burns (1st and 2nd degree)
- Creation and maintenance of a moist wound environment. Moist wound environments have been established as optimal environments for the management of the wound.
- Provides physical separation between the wound and external environments to assist in preventing bacterial contamination of the wound.
REPLICARE Thin is not indicated for use on third degree burns.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.