Smiths Medical 1st Response SureGrip Textured Resuscitation Bag.
- SureGrip™ textured resuscitation bag with tethered dust cap, Reservoir bag, Adult mask
- 850mL Stroke Volume
The 1st Response™ adult manual resuscitators, selected by clinicians and hospitals worldwide, are the market leader in adult resuscitation products because of their many safety and comfort features.
Portex® 1st Response™ adult manual resuscitators are designed for patient comfort, deliver large stroke volumes, and are responsive to each squeeze for improved patient feedback and clinical control.
Our adult bags respond to your touch, are secure in your grasp, and perform in unison with you, enhancing your ability to provide quality patient care.
All Portex® manual resuscitation bags are latex-free.
- Collapsible volume bag for ease of storage
- Horizontally-oriented, low dead-space patient valve assembly
- Patient connector with integral swivel improves range of motion
- 30 mm exhalation port accepts 8501 PEEP valve
- Long tethered cap for clean, convenient storage of bag after use
- Enhanced SureGrip™ textured surface helps you maintain a secure grasp
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.