Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Smiths Medical Bivona Uncuffed Neonatal Tracheostomy Tube, Size 3-1/2mm (60N035)
Smiths Medical Bivona® Uncuffed Neonatal Tracheostomy Tube, Size 3.5mm, ID 3.5mm, OD 5.3mm, 34mm L.
- Packaged individually sterile.
- Products include obturator, twill trach tie, and a 15 mm disconnect wedge.
Portex® Bivona® Uncuffed Neonatal and Pediatric Tracheostomy Tubes.
Providing Comfort and Ease-of-Use.
- The Bivona® uncuffed neonatal and pediatric tube is designed to provide maximum patient comfort through its soft and flexible silicone construction. The silicone tube material is hydrophobic and hypoallergenic, allowing for a tube that is tissue-friendly and easy to clean.
- Ideal for the pediatric and neonatal patients where voice is desired and airway leakage is not a problem.
- The silicone material of the tube remains soft and flexible in the trachea, allowing greater range of mobility than tubes of more rigid material.
- The wire-reinforced shaft is intended to minimize the risk of the tube kinking.
- A "V" or "Straight" contoured neck flange option for improved fit and comfort.
- Bivona® neonatal and pediatric tubes are reprocessible up to five times.
The Bivona® Uncuffed Neonatal and Pediatric tracheostomy tubes are designed to provide maximum comfort:
- Soft and flexible silicone construction free of DHEP, latex and plasticizers
- "Straight" and "V" neck flange options for improved fit
- Cuffless design to aid weaning and speaking
- Wire-reinforced shaft to help prevent kinking
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov