Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Smiths Medical Bivona Uncuffed Neonatal Tracheostomy Tube, Size 4mm (60N040)
Smiths Medical Bivona® Uncuffed Neonatal Tracheostomy Tube, Size 4.0mm, ID 4.0mm, OD 6.0mm, 36mm L.
- Packaged individually sterile.
- Products include obturator, twill trach tie, and a 15 mm disconnect wedge.
Portex® Bivona® Uncuffed Neonatal and Pediatric Tracheostomy Tubes.
Providing Comfort and Ease-of-Use.
- The Bivona® uncuffed neonatal and pediatric tube is designed to provide maximum patient comfort through its soft and flexible silicone construction. The silicone tube material is hydrophobic and hypoallergenic, allowing for a tube that is tissue-friendly and easy to clean.
- Ideal for the pediatric and neonatal patients where voice is desired and airway leakage is not a problem.
- The silicone material of the tube remains soft and flexible in the trachea, allowing greater range of mobility than tubes of more rigid material.
- The wire-reinforced shaft is intended to minimize the risk of the tube kinking.
- A "V" or "Straight" contoured neck flange option for improved fit and comfort.
- Bivona® neonatal and pediatric tubes are reprocessible up to five times.
The Bivona® Uncuffed Neonatal and Pediatric tracheostomy tubes are designed to provide maximum comfort:
- Soft and flexible silicone construction free of DHEP, latex and plasticizers
- "Straight" and "V" neck flange options for improved fit
- Cuffless design to aid weaning and speaking
- Wire-reinforced shaft to help prevent kinking
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov