Smiths Medical Bivona® Uncuffed Pediatric Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tube, Size 4.5mm, ID 4.5mm, OD 6.7mm, 42mm L.
Products include obturator, twill trach tie, and a 15 mm disconnect wedge.
Portex® Bivona® Uncuffed Neonatal and Pediatric Tracheostomy Tubes.
Providing Comfort and Ease-of-Use.
The Bivona® uncuffed neonatal and pediatric tube is designed to provide maximum patient comfort through its soft and flexible silicone construction. The silicone tube material is hydrophobic and hypoallergenic, allowing for a tube that is tissue-friendly and easy to clean.
- Ideal for the pediatric and neonatal patients where voice is desired and airway leakage is not a problem.
- The silicone material of the tube remains soft and flexible in the trachea, allowing greater range of mobility than tubes of more rigid material.
- The wire-reinforced shaft is intended to minimize the risk of the tube kinking.
- A "V" or "Straight" contoured neck flange option for improved fit and comfort.
- Bivona® neonatal and pediatric tubes are reprocessible up to five times.
The Bivona® Uncuffed Neonatal and Pediatric tracheostomy tubes are designed to provide maximum comfort:
- Soft and flexible silicone construction free of DHEP, latex and plasticizers
"Straight" and "V" neck flange options for improved fit
- Cuffless design to aid weaning and speaking
- Wire-reinforced shaft to help prevent kinking
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.