Southwest Technologies Elasto-Gel EP Padding Material, 12" x 12" x 3/16", Transparent, Bacteriostatic.
Product is manufacturered and licensed by Southwest. Product is categorized as a hydrogel dressings.
When used with radiation, the EP padding is also known as "bolus" material. Bolus materials are used in high energy radiation to correct for anatomical irregularities, and deliver the prescribed dose to the patient's skin surface and underlining tissues without causing trauma. Bolus materials closely mimic equivalent thicknesses of tissue if properly maintained. Studies have shown that the Elasto-Gel padding/bolus material is EP interchangeable in the dosimetry calculation. The percentage of ionization is defined as the ratio of the ionization chamber readings at a certain depth to the ionization chamber readings at dmax depth, at a fixed target to chamber distance.
- Easy to use.
- Conforms to hard to dress areas.
- May be cut to desired shape.
- May be layered for additional thickness.
- Never dries out, may be used throughout patient's treatment.
- It is transparent to allow visibility of the skin markings.
- Uniform thickness that decreases set-up time.
- The self-sticking gel will stay in contact with the patient over a wide variety of surface slopes and will not allow air gaps between the bolus material and the skin thus delivering uniform dosages.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.