Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Span America PressureGuard CFT (8080-29)
Span America PressureGuard® CFT®, 80" L x 35" W x 7" H.
The revolutionary PressureGuard CFT’s Constant Force Technology® automatically adjusts a network of interconnected air cylinders and elasticized reservoirs to the appropriate, therapeutic level, regardless of the user’s weight or position.
The CFT non-powered system is approved for reimbursement as a Group II support surface, based on
head-to-head studies in which it outperformed leading powered systems in pressure injury healing.
The CFT is extremely cost effective. Requires virtually no set-up, programming, or maintenance other than periodic air boost (Air System Renewal Kit is required). Wipes clean. Generates no noise or heat and uses no electricity, making it immune to power interruptions.
Use it in-facility to slash rental costs, increase user satisfaction, and improve regulatory compliance on issues from skin care to bed safety. Or, select it as a trouble-free but supremely effective option for at-home users.
- Treatment of Stage 1-4 pressure injuries
- Prevention of skin breakdown in the high risk or severely compromised patient
- Patient can be positioned off the injury in at
least 2 positions¹
- History of previously healed pressure injuries
- Can be repositioned frequently
- Poorly padded bony prominences
- Proven for both pressure injury/ulcer healing and
- Outperforms powered systems for wound healing*
- Medicare covered (non-powered Group II)
- No controls to adjust
- No reliance on power source
- PressureGuard® design: stability, safety, anti-shearing
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony trioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.