Urgo Medical Drawtex Hydroconductive Dressing with Levafiber, 3" x 3" (7.5 cm x 7.5 cm).
Drawtex mechanisms of action lift and move exudate, wound debris, bacteria, and harmful MMPs away from the wound bed, facilitating effective wound bed preparation.
- Drawtex facilitates removal of wound debris.
- Drawtex draws exudate, bacteria, and harmful MMPs.
- Drawtex sets the stage for endogenous healing or wound closure procedures.
- Drawtex combines 3 mechanisms of action to differentiate it from other standard dressings.
HOW DRAWTEX® WOUND DRESSING WORKS
LevaFiber™ Technology Provides Three Different Types Of Action.
Capillary action gives Drawtex its ability to move wound exudate and wound debris into the porous material of the dressing. With the small pores acting as capillaries, intermolecular attractive forces between the exudate and solid surfaces of the wound dressing allow the exudate to be drawn upward against the force of gravity.
Hydroconductive action is controlled by Darcy’s Law that defines the ability of a fluid to flow through porous media. Fluid can move from wetter to drier even against gravity. This explains how water can be transported from the roots of a tree to the leaves. The LevaFiber Technology of Drawtex allows the dressing to lift, hold and transfer the wound exudate both vertically and horizontally by hydroconductive action.
Electrostatic action results in attraction of negatively charged bacteria and cytokines (MMPs) to the positive charge at the surface of the Drawtex.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.