Cardinal Health™ Vyaire AirLife™ Volumetric Incentive Spirometer, 2,500 mL capacity, Without One-way Valve.
Simplifies deep breathing therapy with an intuitive design that prompts patients to correctly perform and monitor their own breathing exercise. Flexible tubing lets the patient adjust the mouthpiece for use in various position.
- Adjustable patient goal indicator.
- Dual-sided calibration.
- Flexible tubing.
- Mouthpiece holder.
- Feature / Property: Feature / Property: Volumetric, Dual-Sided Calibration, Adjustable Patient Goal Indicator, Flexible Tubing, Mouthpiece Holder, Without One-Way Valve
AirLife® volumetric incentive spirometers
Our AirLife volumetric incentive spirometers simplify deep breathing therapy with an intuitive design that prompts patients to correctly perform and monitor their own breathing exercises, even without direct supervision. A patient goal indicator can be adjusted and allows patients to monitor their own progress. Dual-sided calibrations clearly identify achieved volumes of up to 4,000 mL capacity. The flexible tubing lets the patient adjust the mouthpiece for use in various positions, and a mouthpiece holder provides storage when not in use. Available with or without a one-way valve.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.