ZeniMedical ZeniFoam Gentle Polyurethane Foam Dressing, 6" x 6".
ZENIFOAM GENTLE | Foam Dressings
ZeniFoam series dressings are made of a comfortable polyurethane foam which is non-linting and non-adherent to the wound bed. It keeps contaminants out and protects the wound against maceration. The foam is gentle on sensitive skin and highly absorbent of exudate.
Easy to Use
When it comes to wound carese-of-use is of the utmost importance. ZeniFoam dressings are highly conformable and can be cut to size. Upon application, the dressings can be repositioned and are easily changeable.
ZeniFoam dressings are available with an optional silicone adhesive interface as well as a tape border.
ZeniFoam dressings are highly configurable and have many indications for use making them incredibly versatile.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Indications for use of ZeniFoam dressings include pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, lacerations and abrasions, 1st and 2nd degree burns, surgical wounds, donor sites, and moderate-to-highly draining wounds.
ZeniFoam can be used as either a primary or secondary dressing.
DO NOT USE on 3rd degree burns or as an internal dressing or sponge.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.