Adventure® Easy Care Comprehensive First Aid Kit, 3in x 9.5in x 7in.
Easy Care Comprehensive first aid kit is packed into injury-specific pouches with included quick-reference instructions so that anyone can quickly and confidently provide first aid.
- EZ Care First Aid System® supplies organized by type of injurysy instructions right on the pouch.
- Foam molded case: Durable yet flexible soft molded case easy to pack in car, backpack or suitcase.
- CPR breathing barrier, emergency blanket, red cross first aid guide: In addition to first aid supplies to treat bleeding, sprains, blisters, splinters, and stings, CPR and shock, it has supplies and instructions to treat shock and administer CPR during an emergency.
- Easy Access Bandages® with easy open technology that offers fast and easy application and less contamination risk.
- After Burn® 2 oz tube: 2.5% lidocaine analgesic that stops the pain of minor burns.
- For cuts and scrapes: One medicated spray, two butterfly wound closure, one fabric elbow/knee adhesive bandage, four knuckle fabric Easy Access Bandages®, four fingertip fabric Easy Access Bandages®, ten 1in x 3in fabric Easy Access Bandages®, ten 1in x 3in plastic Easy Access Bandages®, ten 3/4in x 3in plastic Easy Access Bandages®, ten 3/8in x 11/2in plastic Easy Access Bandages®, four 7/8in x 7/8in plastic adhesive spot bandage.
- For blisters, splinters and stings: Three After Bite® insect sting and itch relief wipe, two GlacierGel™ blister and burn dressing, one 2in x 4in moleskin blister pad, one tweezers, one 1/2in x 10yd first aid tape, two antihistamine, ten cotton-tipped applicator.
- For bleeding, wounds and burns: One 2 oz AfterBurn® gel, 5in x 9in combine pad, four 4in x 4in sterile gauze dressing, four 3in x 3in sterile gauze dressing, two 2in x 3in non-adherent pad, one 2in x 4.1yd conforming gauze bandage, two medical grade gloves.
- For sprains and strains: One triangular bandage, one 2in elastic bandage, one instant cold compress, two wooden finger splint, three assorted safety pins, four 200mg ibuprofen, four 325mg aspirin, four 500mg non-aspirin.
- For CPR and shock: One CPR breathing barrier, one emergency reflective blanket, one emergency first aid guide, one EMT shears.
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.