Bard Tubes, Specialty, Blakemore, Adult, 8in and 1-1/2in Balloons, 20FR.
Specialty tubes are used for a number of gastro-intestinal tract applications.
Designed for emergency control of bleeding esophageal varices and as a diagnostic aid in determining the source and/or extent of hemorrhage into the stomach. Introduced orally or through nasal passage. Single-use, non-sterile.
Baker Jejunostomy Catheter
Aids in the prevention and treatment of intestinal obstruction due to adhesions. Double-lumen design allows for balloon inflation through one lumen and reliable decompression through two eyes located distal to the balloon. Translucent plastic tube permits unobstructed view of contents. Single-use, sterile.
Designed for the control of bleeding esophageal varices. Triple-lumen design permits suctioning of esophageal fluids above balloon and gastric fluids below the balloon to quickly determine origin of bleeding. Large 700-800cc latex balloon provides rapid hemorrhage control. Single-use, non-sterile.
Four-lumen, double-balloon design used in the treatment of bleeding esophageal varices or simple esophageal hemorrhaging. Elongated esophageal balloon helps control bleeding. Third and fourth lumens facilitate suctioning above the esophageal balloon and in the stomach. Single-use, non-sterile.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.