Cardinal Health™ Argyle™ Single Suction Catheter with Chimney Valve, 16 Fr/Ch (5.33 mm).
- Sterile Single Coil Packed Suction Catheter, Chimney Valve 16 Fr
- Whistle Tip
- Single-use, disposable
Argyle™ Suction Catheters with Chimney Valve
Argyle™ suction catheters with chimney valve have a large opening on the control vent that minimizes residual suction. Catheters are available in two tip styles - the smooth, atraumatic DeLee tip with staggered eyes, and the angled whistle tip.
- Chimney valves utilize Whistle tip for adult sizes (10-18 Fr) and DeLee tip for Pediatric (5-8 Fr)
- Variety of sizes and put ups for one-stop shopping
- Staggered and opposite eyelets reduce potential for invagination or blocked suction
- DeLee pediatric tip minimizes trauma
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 1 cm graduation marks start at 4 cm on pediatric and 16 cm on adult catheters
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.