Carex Adjustable Bath & Shower Seat.
The Adjustable Bath & Shower Seat can be used in a shower stall or bathtub. The seat is constructed of durable plastic with easy-to-grip handles and a notch to hold a hand-held shower spray. The aluminum legs are flared to help prevent tipping, and the slip-resistant rubber tips provide added stability.
- Comfortable contoured seat and backrest. The bath chair combines shower safety and comfort with a contoured design for long periods of sitting.
- Holds up to 350 lbs. The heavy-duty shower chair is made of durable molded plastic with aluminum legs. The aluminum frame flares help distribute weight for safety and stability.
- Built-in handles provide stability. The shower seat for seniors features side handles for a grippable support surface. This makes it an ideal handicap shower seat by preventing falls and slips.
- Height adjustable from 14" to 20". The adjustable shower chair easily adjusted with the push-of-a-button on each leg. Having the correct shower seat height is essential.
- Easy, tool-free assembly. The shower chair for elderly assembles in minutes with no tools needed. It can be taken apart to be used as a convenient travel shower chair.
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
Height Adjustable: Yes
Package Dims (h x w x d): 22" x 13.5" x 4"
Product Dims (h x w x d): 13.5" - 20.5" x 20" x 18"
Product Weight: 4.1 lbs.
Package Weight: 6.3 lbs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.