Carex Hinged Toilet Seat Riser (Standard And Elongated).
Add convenience and bathroom safety with the Hinged Toilet Seat Riser. The raised toilet seat installs quickly and safely between your toilet bowl and its existing seat. It adds an additional 3.5 inches of height to make it easier to sit and stand.
- Hinged design for easy cleaning. Hinged toilet seat elevators are simple to clean and mimic the design of the toilet. Their hinge enables them to be lifted and lowered to clean hard to reach areas. By design, they are easy to clean raised toilet seats.
- Easy to install under the existing toilet seat. Installation is quicksy, and painless, taking just a few minutes.
- Adds 3.5" of height of the toilet seat. This is an affordable way to transform your toilet seat for elderly persons, disabled, or those with limited mobility. Its additional height helps in preventing falls.
- Available for elongated and standard toilet seats. Easily fits elongated and standard size toilet seats.
- Heavy-duty and durable. The elevated raised toilet seat is made of heavy-duty molded plastic making it sturdy and dependable. The bathroom aid has a 300 pounds weight capacity to ensure continuous long-term use.
Weight Capacity: 300 lb
Package Weight: 4.5 lbs.
Package Dims (h x w x d): 20" x 14.25" x 4"
Product Dims (h x w x d): 3.5" x 13.75" x 17.25" (standard), 3.5" x 13.75" x 19.25" (elongated)
Product Weight: 3.2 lb
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.