Core Products Tri-Core® Comfort Zone, Mid Size, Firm.
- Material Type: Polyester Fiber Filled
- Sleep Position: Side & Back Sleeping
- Firmness: Very Firm
- Helps regulate body temperature for comfortable sleep
- Helps alleviate headaches and neck pain
- Supports the head and neck for better sleep
The Tri-Core® Comfort Zone Pillow, featuring Outlast® Technology, helps regulate temperatures by absorbing heat when you’re too warm and releasing heat when you’re cold. Outlast was developed by NASA to help protect astronauts from temperature fluctuations, and now you can use that technology to get a better night’s sleep!
In addition to helping regulate your temperature, the Tri-Core Comfort Zone Pillow also helps provide proper alignment of the neck. For back sleeping, a firm cervical roll supports the neck while a shaped center gently cradles the head for better sleep. For side sleeping, the raised side areas help keep the head level for proper alignment of the spine.
In order to provide therapeutic benefits and help restore the natural curve of the neck, two very firm cervical rolls provide different support options. Use the larger neck roll for maximum support. Use the smaller neck roll if you are in the adjustment phase or if you prefer slightly less support. For those who are new to sleeping on a cervical support pillow, or prefer gentle support, the "Gentle" version may be a better option.
It may take some time to adjust to this cervical pillow and immediate overuse can actually increase neck pain. Those who slowly ease their way into orthopedic correction, by alternating between this pillow and their current pillow, achieve the best results. The gentle version provides moderate to firm support, while the standard version provides very firm support.
The Tri-Core Comfort Zone Pillow is available in two sizes, and conveniently fits into your favorite standard pillowcase.
Materials: Polyester, cotton, polyester fill, polyester with an acrylic coating
- Full Size Pillow - 24" x 16" x 5", 61 x 41 x 13cm
- Midsize Pillow - 22" x 15" x 4", 56 x 38 x 10cm
- Full Size Pillow - 2.6 LBS
- Midsize Pillow - 2.08 LBS
- Full Size Pillow - Standard Firm or Gentle
- Midsize Pillow - Standard Firm Only
Latex: This product is not made with natural rubber latex
Product Origin: Made in USA
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.