Drive Medical DeVilbiss 7305 Series Vacu-Aide® Suction Unit.
Suction Unit, 800cc Disposable Bottle, Tubing, Elbow, and AC and DC powercords, carry case and rechargeable battery.
Features and Benefits:
- The DeVilbiss 7305 Series Vacu-Aide® Suction Unit meets suction and capacity requirements in a small, lightweight design
- High Performance – Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 LPM
- Adjustable Flow Regulator – Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge for easy use and control Knob has safety lock feature which will not allow the knob to be twisted off
- The Vacu-Aide® Suction Unit 7305P series meets the RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard as well as the ISO-10079 1:1999 Suction Standard
- Optional Battery Capabilities – For use up to one hour Provides the patient with added security when needed most
- The high flow capabilities (27 LPM) of the Vacu-Aide® Suction Unit can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly
- Unit can be operated while inside the carrying case
Dimensions: 9.0" (H) x 7.0" (W) x 8.0" (D)
Electrical Requirements: 100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz .75 A max; 12 V DC, 33 W max
Flow Range: 27 LPM Free Flow, Unrestricted
Vacuum Range: 80-550 mm Hg
Warranty: Limited 2 Years on Unit, Limited 90 Days on Battery
Weight: 6.3 lbs with Battery; 3.8 lbs without Battery
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.