Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
MiniMed Paradigm Sure-T Infusion Set, 6mm Cannula, 18" Tubing (MMT-862A)
MiniMed® Paradigm® Sure-T® Infusion Set, 6mm Cannula, 18" Tubing.
MiniMed® Sure-T™ Infusion sets
MiniMed Sure-T : Enhanced security
Sure-T is uniquely designed with a kink-free steel needle, the thinnest available in the MiniMed portfolio. Combined with an extra disconnection site 10 cm away from the infusion site, this provides extra security against clogging and dislodging. MiniMed Sure-T is particularly suited for infants and children, pregnant women or people allergic to Teflon®.
- Thin kink-free steel needle of 6mm or 8mm, available in various tubing lengths.
- Easy 90° manual insertion.
- Disconnection 10cm away from the infusion site.
Usage Information: The Sure-T Infusion set is ideal for people who have had reactions to soft cannulas or who have not had success with soft cannulas.
- The Sure-T is inserted manually and has two adhesive pads to provide extra protection against needle dislodging.
- 90-degree steel needle insertion.
- Available in either 6mm or 8mm steel needle.
- All MiniMed infusion sets tubing and reservoirs are designed with a unique MiniMed connection for a more secure insulin delivery.
- It is recommended to change your Sure-T tubing and needle every 24 to 48 hours.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Ethylene Oxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.