Smith & Nephew Replicare Ultra Advanced Hydrocolloid Dressing, 6" x 6".
REPLICARE Thin dressings are hydrocolloid dressings which are designed to create and maintain a moist wound environment by absorbing wound exudate to form a soft gel. The polyurethane film allows excess moisture to transpire through it, thus enhancing the ability of the dressing to manage exudate absorption. A moist wound environment is known to promote granulation tissue and epithelialization in wounds.
REPLICARE is indicated for lightly exuding wounds including partial to full thickness wounds ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic, and pressure), donor sites, surgical incisions, surgical excisions and burns (first and second degree).
REPLICARE™ Ultra Advanced Hydrocolloid Dressing
REPLICARE Ultra is an advanced hydrocolloid dressing which offers optimal exudate management and increased absorption capability.
- REPLICARE Ultra's improved design provides better evaporation through an adaptable polyurethane top film that regulates moisture vapor transmission rate. This allows excess moisture to evaporate while maintaining the proper moist wound environment.
- The top film is waterproofsy to clean and aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination.
- Unique micro-thin edges and enhanced adhesive offer better adherence, reduced leakage potential and chance of edge roll.
- REPLICARE Ultra can remain in place for up to 7 days for convenience, fewer dressing changes and a reduction in nursing costs.
- In addition, it is offered in a sacral design to conform to the difficult to dress sacral region.
For Healthcare Professional applications, REPLICARE Ultra dressings may be used in Stage I through Stage IV wounds with light to moderate exudate, such as:
- Pressure Ulcers
- Leg Ulcers
- Superficial Burns
- Superficial Wounds
- Donor Sites
- Skin Abrasions
- Partial Thickness Burns
- During the body's normal healing process, unnecessary material is removed from the wound, which will make the wound appear larger after the first few dressing changes. If the wound continues to get larger after the first few dressing changes, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Should any signs of irritation (reddening, inflammation), maceration (over-hydration of the skin), hypergranulation (excess tissue) or sensitivity (allergic reactions) appear, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Do not use product if its packaging is open or damaged prior to use.
- REPLICARE Ultra is a single-use product. It should not be re-used.
- Do not use product on (1) ulcers resulting from infection, such as tuberculosis, syphilis and deep fungal infections; (2) lesions in patients with acute vasculitis, such as periarteritis nodosa, systemic lupus erythematosus, and cryoglobulinemia; or (3) third degree burns.
- REPLICARE Ultra dressing must be removed prior to radiation therapy.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.